This week I'm drinking...

I decided to give up any processed food and only eat raw for the next 3 weeks. With one exception that is as I obviously can't (or want to!) give up coffee. As a compromise I'm using raw almond milk in my flat whites and who better to provide me with it if not the lovely Pressery (@thepressery)? Their milk is pressed from raw almonds with no added sweeteners or preservatives so I was desperate to get my hands on it.

The Pressery almond milk

I must say, I was a little bit sceptical whether the milk would taste as good heated as it does cold but it turned out I had nothing to worry about. Almond flat white is an acquired taste but I really like it, there is a certain depth to the flavour and it is a new and interesting sensation. See? Coffee can be healthy!



Comments

Popular Posts