Coffee in Bruges...

Belgian coffee is still at the stage of serving cappuccino with a dollop of whipped cream on top instead of a fluffy milk froth. At least Bruges seems to be. Thankfully, before deciding that my birthday weekend was ruined and I needed to go back to caffeine-friendly London, I managed to find one coffee shop which not only understands the concept of a flat white but also roasts its own coffee. I Love Coffee Espresso Bar is hard to miss with its bright Rolling Stones-like logo on the window.



I Love Coffee, Bruges


Coffee roaster in Bruges

I Love Coffee Espresso Bar


It is clear that Bruges appreciates good coffee as the place was really busy despite the steep prices (€4.50 for a flat white!) I liked the little heart-shaped biscuit on a heart-shaped plate which came with my coffee. And I must say that their espresso machine handle door knob completely won me over. The opening hours displayed on the door, quirky and fun as they are, meant that at midday on a Sunday without a wifi in my phone I had no idea if, as many places in the area, I Love Coffee are closed on Sundays or whether they just open late...

Door handle

Inside I Love Coffee bar


Comments

  1. Looks to be a good post. Thanks for sharing some useful information on great coffees and delicious food that makes up your day.
    More Info : http://www.lelysee.co.uk/index.php/coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    I really prefer your blog..! This blog are very useful for me and other. So I see it every day.

    "Barcelona Cannabis Club Membership" At Barcelonascoffeeshop.com, You will get here instant access for the best cannabis social club in Barcelona. Please fill up the form on our website and we will do the rest.

    Check out URL for more info: - https://www.barcelonascoffeeshop.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts