Brunch in King's Cross

It's not often that I spend 15 minutes choosing my brunch dishes but the offering at Grain Store (@GrainstoreKX) is much more puzzling than most places. Theirs isn't an ordinary breakfast menu. Pumpkin hummus, pickled cactus, prune d'Agen milk rice porridge...who needs a fry up when you can go all out?!


                           

    


After much deliberation I settled for corn bread, tomato relish with scrambled eggs and pickled cactus and didn't regret it for a moment!




The beautiful Ozone coffee (@OzoneCoffee) went very well with my eggs and I loved the buzz of this airy warehouse-like space. I must say, I'm very impressed with this area of King's Cross. It already has Caravan and Grain Store making some noise in the Central St Martins College's old grain store building and I cannot wait to see what other new culinary or coffee developments it will bring.

Comments

Popular Posts