Barber of Windmill Street

If you're looking for something more than just a coffee shop, look no further than the offerings of the magnificent DunneFrankowski duo! Sharps (@SharpsBarbers) is a barbers/coffee shop and whilst I can't really judge the quality of their clean shave I can tell you that their Square Mile flat white and a crusty @BreadAhead sourdough topped with grilled Montgomery Cheddar, F.A.T. pickles served with the JLo ketchup (@lowejames) are the ultimate treat on a cold day!




Friendly staff and quirky, minimalistic space with wooden benches and tables makes it a cool place to hang out and a great lunchtime escape. The food menu is as simple and delicious as the decor. Hurry up though, @Freddielookatme's lunch residency at Sharps finishes on Friday!




I wasn't sure what to expect from Sharps as their website doesn't reveal many secrets but as DunneFrankowski are no strangers to the coffee world I had faith that I wouldn't be dissappointed with whatever awaited me. It was a lunch break to remember and hopefully repeat soon!


Comments

Popular Posts