The brunch chronicle

I discovered brunch as a concept relatively recently and now it is what I look forward to on a Sunday. Is it breakfast? Is it lunch? Do I have it late morning or early afternoon? Why bother with two meals if you can have one exquisite treat instead? I find that brunch accompanies a freshly ground aromatic and strong coffee very well! For a place that treats coffee with respect it truly deserves, look no further than the Workshop Coffee Co. (@WorkshopCoffee). Coffee here doesn't just lubricate your gullet as you scoff your food down. It has its own menu and is served before your meal arrives. The food menu is also very creative and makes choosing 'the one' a very difficult task.

Grilled asparagus with smoked salmon, truffled
mascarpone and corn bread



As they don't take bookings at weekends you might have to wait a while for a seat but it will only make you appreciate your delicious food more. If there is one thing I would change, it would be the amount of truffles in my mascarpone (and I realise how middle class that sounds!)

I'm thinking Caravan (@CaravanKingsX) next...

Comments

  1. I look forward to your next post with enthusiasm! I love a good brunch spot, although sadly I'm rarely up in time to make it into London in time for brunch...

    Brian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts