Some of my favourites

Mind you, the list of my favourites is growing steadily, but these five are a constant. In no particular order:

1. Fork Deli (@ForkDeli)


I thought about keeping @ForkDeli a secret. My local coffee place with a quirky, minimalistic warehouse-like interior displaying art produced by talented homeless people (@cafeartuk), friendly staff AND serving an excellent coffee was not something I wanted to share with the world. Selfishly, I didn't want it to become too popular so I have to queue for my coffee. Thankfully, I came to my senses and realised that, on my own, I will not be able to keep the place alive. So here it is: Fork Deli in Bloomsbury, using Monmouth coffee and dishing out some delicious treats. Try for yourself if you manage to get a seat!

2. The Espresso Room (@theespressoroom)


It is as simple as that: a tiny room serving exceptional coffee. They somehow manage to make my macchiato just the way I like it every time! Creamy and thick, so thick you can almost bite into it, and with a good kick of caffeine. Absolute delight, especially on a way to work.


3. Monmouth coffee co. (http://www.monmouthcoffee.co.uk/)


My all time favourite, their coffee speaks for itself, you can buy even small quantities of freshly ground coffee or whole beans if you only want to sample. Very knowledgeable staff who will happily spend time with you explaining the differences between the coffees on offer. Their brownies are to die for too: dark and rich chocolate with an almost liquid gooey centre... I'm not a cake fan but they are seriously delicious!

4. Kaffeine (@kaffeinelondon)


I have already mentioned it here. I cannot get enough of this place!

5. Store St Espresso (@StoreStEspresso)


I don't tend to go for a milky coffee but their flat white convinced me that there is some magic to a creamy caffeinated goodness...see for yourselves:



And as they are open until 7pm it makes perfect sense to stop by there for an evening cuppa!

Suggest other places I should visit by tweeting me at  


Comments

Popular Posts