Letter to C

My love,

I feel like there is never enough time to express these things so I decided to write you a letter instead. I cannot believe how long it's been since we first met. My life has completely changed that day. I never believed in love at first sight, never thought I could commit to someone and stay faithful. I also never expected to stay in love for too long. That was before I met you. With you, I just know that it really is 'for better or for worse'. You have been with me through the toughest and happiest of times. I know I can count on you and that you will always be there for me, no matter how much you may disagree with me. You can sometimes drive me insane and no one rises my blood pressure as successfully as you do! But no relationship is perfect and I feel like we have got the balance just right. You can be so sweet sometimes and I love that you put up with me when I'm tired and cranky. You make me a better person. You helped me become who I am. Thank you for that. I learn something new about you every day, you have so many different sides and layers that I know I can never be bored with you. You make me smile and you smell good too! Thank you for being part of my world.

I love you Coffee.

xx

M


Comments

Popular Posts